Product Marketing Manager
Location: Remote in US or Canada
Salary: Competitive Global Pay – you get paid top dollar no matter what your location
Other Perks: 4 day work week (every Friday off) + remote if desired + a ton more below
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client, a skyrocketing pre-IPO unicorn valued at $6B, is building a network of millions of happy shoppers by making online buying fast, safe and easy. Their platform tackles the problems retailers face through optimizing conversions at checkout with a future-proof solution that increases conversions by 60%. By the end of next year, their network will include one third of all US Shoppers and they are planning to expand globally. Join now to make an immediate impact
Why do you want to join?
- Working with a company in a hyper growth environment that is expanding all across the globe
- Great time to get in and turbo charge your growth along with the company
- Permanently a 4 day work week with every Friday off and remote or hybrid option based on your preference
- More Perks: Flexible PTO, Retirement plans, Phone & Wifi reimbursement and Work-from-home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave
What will you do?
- Cross-product marketing team is responsible for release marketing and positioning and messaging across the product portfolio
- Organize and help implement release marketing to ensure sales is enabled and merchants adopt new features.
- Create product demos and feature one-pagers that make it easy to understand what the innovation does and why it’s beneficial
- Working on marketing content that differentiates our client and articulates the benefits to their customers and prospects
- Develop assets from pitch decks to external content, working cross functionally with marketing, product, sales, and customer success
- cross-product marketing team is responsible for release marketing and positioning and messaging across the product portfolio
- Help create content and orchestrate digital events
Who are you?
- 6+ years of product marketing experience, ideally from a B2B SaaS company
- Experience in message development and content creation
- Experience working with a sales team and developing sales collateral
- Excellent communication skills; client-facing experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related discipline; MBA a plus
- Background in eCommerce, compliance, or payments is a plus
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply.