Business Development Manager
Location: Remote in the US, ideally in and around the Midwest
TalentHunt Inc. is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider to some of the most innovative, exciting and established companies. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client, a dynamic and rapidly growing tech platform backed by Shopify, is revolutionizing the plumbing, kitchen, and bathroom showroom industry across the US and Canada. We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Business Development Manager to join our team and drive the expansion of our platform by establishing partnerships with key showrooms.
Why do you want to join?
- Opportunity to fastrack your career to leadership positions within a short time
- Join a stable growth company that is backed by the some of the best tech players in the world
- Complete autonomy to grow your territory and build a massive book of business
What will you do?
- As a Business Development Manager, you will play a crucial role in expanding our network by leveraging your extensive knowledge of the plumbing, kitchen, and bathroom showroom landscape in the US.
- Market Research: Identify and target plumbing, kitchen, and bathroom showrooms across the US
- Relationship Building: Utilize your existing network and industry connections, to establish partnerships and drive sign-ups to the platform.
- Platform Advocacy: Effectively communicate the value proposition of our platform to potential partners, demonstrating how we are the Shopify equivalent for showrooms.
- Travel: Engage in regular travel to meet potential partners, understand their needs, and facilitate the onboarding process.
- Sales Strategy: Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve targets and drive revenue growth.
- Collaboration: Work closely with internal teams to ensure a seamless onboarding process and ongoing support for partnered showrooms.
Who are you?
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales, with a focus on the plumbing or related industry, and a proven ability to establish and maintain relationships with key players in the field.
- 8 to 10 years of sales experience, with a proven track record in the plumbing or related industry. Ideal candidates will have experience with big kitchen manufacturers or distributors.
- In-depth understanding of the plumbing, kitchen, and bathroom showroom landscape in the US, with proven success in growing accounts nationally.
- Ability to travel extensively across the country, must be excited at prospect of visiting accounts to sign them up on the platform
If you’re interested, reach out to Paul Huffman at firstname.lastname@example.org