Location: Remote in US or Canada
Salary: Competitive Global Pay – you get paid top dollar no matter what your location
Other Perks: 4 day work week (every Friday off) + remote if desired + a ton more below
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client, a skyrocketing pre-IPO unicorn valued at $6B, is building a network of millions of happy shoppers by making online buying fast, safe and easy. Their platform tackles the problems retailers face through optimizing conversions at checkout with a future-proof solution that increases conversions by 60%. By the end of next year, their network will include one third of all US Shoppers and they are planning to expand globally. Join now to make an immediate impact
Why do you want to join?
- Working with a company in a hyper growth environment that is expanding all across the globe
- Great time to get in and turbo charge your growth along with the company
- Permanently a 4 day work week with every Friday off and remote or hybrid option based on your preference
- More Perks: Flexible PTO, Retirement plans, Phone & Wifi reimbursement and Work-from-home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave
What will you do?
- Consistently create strong candidate relationships and be a strong influence in the candidates decision to join the company
- Attracting and closing candidates is tough – you will proactively go after and engage top talent till they start their role
- Manage a pipeline of candidates and moving them through the process expeditiously
- Working closely with Hiring Manager to ensure the recruitment process is aligned and holding them accountable for timely feedback and clarity of vision
- Relate to candidates in a way that others struggle to
- Have a sense of urgency that the world is ending tomorrow and executing is your top priority
- Leveraging our ATS, project management tools and other easy cross-functional communication tools such as Slack and Zoom video
Who are you?
- 3+ years technical recruiting experience and proven success hiring Tier 1 Product Manager
- Demonstrated grit, consistency, and reliability in closing hard to fill technical roles.
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances.
- Strong reputation for solving in the moment problems in a professional, friendly demeanor with a can- do attitude.
- Strong ability to identify and close high potential candidates.
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply.