Senior Manager, GTM Strategy & Planning
Title: Senior Manager, GTM Strategy & Planning
Location: US or CAnada – Fully remote
Salary: Competitive Global Pay – you get paid top dollar no matter what your location
Other Perks: 4 day work week (every Friday off) + remote if desired + a ton more below
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client, a skyrocketing pre-IPO unicorn valued at $6B, is building a network of millions of happy shoppers by making online buying fast, safe and easy. Their platform tackles the problems retailers face through optimizing conversions at checkout with a future-proof solution that increases conversions by 60%. By the end of next year, their network will include one third of all US Shoppers and they are planning to expand globally. Join now to make an immediate impact
Why do you want to join?
- Working with a company in a hyper growth environment that is expanding all across the globe
- Great time to get in and turbo charge your growth along with the company
- Permanently a 4 day work week with every Friday off and remote or hybrid option based on your preference
- More Perks: Flexible PTO, Retirement plans, Phone & Wifi reimbursement and Work-from-home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave
What will you do?
- The Senior GoToMarket Strategy & Planning Manager to lead and evolve the global customer segmentation and coverage model for our client.
- You will work closely with finance, sales leadership, sales operations, marketing, product and customer experience to better understand the customer journey, gather best practices, perform analytics and ultimately determine how to apply these learnings to large scale in the Go-to-Market mockup.
- You will need to develop models and analytics, conduct internal and external research and synthesize learnings to support recommendations that lead to sales model change or in support of GTM strategic programs and transformation initiatives.
- You have a relentless curiosity, a passion for creative problem-solving of complex challenges, and establishing and measuring organizational effectiveness.
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves and have experience handling the challenges of business model assessment, goal setting and different go-to-market strategies.
- You will define performance metrics and reporting requirements, working individually and with analysts, to assess the effectiveness of GTM models, programs and initiatives.
- You will need to partner and collaborate closely with Sales, Business Development, Finance, Operations, Enablement and other key stakeholder groups; influence effectively in all areas and at all levels of the organization.
- You should have strong program management skills and experience driving key business insights across the customer journey.
- You need to understand key indicators of sustained growth and develop a framework to align the organization with investment priorities.
Who are you?
- 5+ years of strategy experience focused on sales strategy, business strategy, finance or corporate strategy
- 5+ years of experience working within a global technology company, startup or top tier management consulting firm
- 5+ years of excel experience (or other analytical applications) conducting creative analysis of complex data and translating the results into actionable deliverables/business reviews
- Experience with, and detailed knowledge of, the market and insights related to cloud computing and IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for executive-level audiences, both technical and non-technical audiences, including structuring and presenting executive summaries to steering committees with relevant success criteria
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.