Senior Application Support Engineer
Location: Remote in Canada OR USA
Salary: 85k to 105k USD
Other Perks: Family Benefits + 3 weeks vacation
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is one of the very few providers of end-to-end support through their Commerce,Customer Experience, Cloud, MDM and Insights solutions – currently they are developing two new categories: Supply Chain and Cybersecurity. They are in CRAZY HYPER GROWTH mode and are hiring for talent all across the globe. They are looking for an experienced Application Support Engineer to joining their team remotely to support the eCommerce vertical
Why do you want to join?
- The company went public a few months ago which has further added to the growth opportunities there
- Product Development is their most important area of focus and this role is very integral to that focus
- They have strategically hired some really talented people and you will have the chance to work and grow with them
- Move fast in any direction you want after showing success in this role
What will you do?
- Perform software application engineering of customer environments, providing
- environment build-out, troubleshooting and configuration
- Tasked with providing engineering and hands on management with minimal oversight
- Interact with multiple departments on a regular basis, and the presentation of information to both technical and business stakeholders
- Work on both strategic short and long term issues and projects. Build strong relationships with clients at various levels and operations teams
- Implementation and troubleshooting of middleware
- Migration and support of clients to cloud environments
- Perform daily support tasks supporting tickets, deployments, troubleshooting, etc.
- Improve existing deployment and support processes
- Application improvements and participate in rotating on-call schedule
Who are you?
- 3+ years of previous experience in similar role required
- Must have experience in eCommerce space
- Build-out, troubleshooting and deep configuration knowledge of enterprise e-commerce engineering
- Experience in project management, time management, and priority setting
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholder to provide L3/L4 support
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply.