Regional Sales Manager
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Salary: 80k + Bonus
Other Perks: Full benefits + 3 weeks vacation + RRSP
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a growing Canadian brand in the building materials place. They focus on proving cladding solutions and are looking for a strong sales professional to be a part of their growing solar division.
Why do you want to join?
- Potential to grow in a sales leader who can build your own team or manage external sales reps
- Get in early in the green and environmentally friendly cladding solution industry – be a part of the transformation
- Work closely with an amazing VP of Sales and help him spearhead sales growth
- They invest in your success – very strong training and development provided for every new hire
What will you do?
- Plan, organize and execute sales initiatives across the entire region
- Maintain and develop meaningful customer relationships
- Take ownership of developing profitable new business in a multi-channel sales environment
- Stay on top of existing accounts to ensure they are satisfied with focus on growing them further
- Develop sales forecasts, monitor plan progress and report sales results to executive team
- Support implementation of market plans through the collection of market data and metrics in support of the company sales goals
Who are you?
- 3+ years of similar experience in the building materials industry
- Experience in or exposure to sales leadership activities a huge asset
- Track record of growing business and continuous sales development in any market
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and developing customer relationships and existing accounts
- Dynamic, energetic individual with strong entrepreneurial tendencies and self-starter ambition
- Team-focused individual who strives to solve problems, creates opportunities
- and executes winning strategies in concert with the team
- Valid Driver’s license
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business an asset
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply.