Manager, Customer Success
Location: Remote in Canada
Salary: Base $125k to $135k
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a Canadian hyper-growth tech company that offers cloud based network management software solutions. Their innovative approach to ITOps for creating their software consistently solves essential challenges for their world leading clients. Ranked multiple times as the fastest growing company by Financial Times and Deloitte for the last two years and having secured $250 million in funding – sky is truly the limit for this Canadian unicorn.
Why do you want to join?
- Join a team that has one of the highest ratings for customer satisfaction
- This role has a clear path to a Director level role
- Great time to get in and turbo charge your future
- Work with a team of smart, talented and caring individuals
What will you do?
- Lead and mentor a team of customer success managers (CSMs) as they guide customers to realize maximum value from our product
- Own the entire customer journey after the sales cycle and be accountable for driving retention and growth in the customer base
- Meet or exceed net retention targets on a monthly basis
- Continually assess team KPIs to ensure best practices are adopted and accounts are being proactively managed
- Think critically about existing processes and iterate wherever there is room for improvement to help drive net retention
- Work closely with the CX leadership team and other cross functional teams to share learnings, best practices, trends, and feedback
- Ensure the partner success team is up to date on all new marketing initiatives, product roadmap updates, and organizational changes
- Monitor and report on team performance metrics
- Coach CSMs to develop their talent and achieve both the business goals and their career goals
- Refine current CSM coaching plan to keep current with industry trends and best practices
- Provide feedback and encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
Who are you?
- MUST HAVE: 1 to 2 years of managing or leading a team of Customer Success Managers in the IT, SaaS, Computer Networking or Telecommunications space
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Success or similar roles
- Result focused individual who can find solutions that maximizes the value for their customers
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach others
- Experience using CRM software – bonus points if you are familiar with Salesforce
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.