Technical Lead / Junior Architect
Must Have: Java and Scala experience
Location: Remote in Canada
Salary: 100k to 120k + Bonus
Other Perks: Group RRSP + Family Benefits + 3 weeks vacation
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a fast growing Canadian software engineering company that modernizes enterprises by providing them with digital systems with a strong focus on making the maximum impact. Since 2010 they have grown to around 300 employees with offices and delivery centres located in Canada, USA, India, Netherlands (coming soon) and Singapore.
Why do you want to join?
- Work with industry leaders like Google, Bank of America, Walmart, HP, Cisco and many others to provide impactful solutions
- Be a part of team that is consistently growing and grow with them
- They invest time and effort in not only your skills training but overall career development as well
- Be on the forefront of new and niche technologies that will improve your skills and knowledge
What will you do?
- Primary focus on successful completion of the project on time, on budget, specification with an objective to delight and satisfy customers
- Collaborate with senior architect, team members and analysts to ensure feasibility and workability of a conceptual design by taking high-level functional / technical specifications prepared by the analyst and designing system components to meet the stated need
- Ensure project documentation is in place, complete, and of good quality and kept in versioning tool
- Participate in shaping company’s future capabilities in terms of tech and talent development
- Set architectural and design guidelines and checklists
Who are you?
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in a similar role – progressive experience with minimum 5 years of directly related experience can also be considered
- Mandatory: Experience in Core JAVA 8 and above PLUS Scala
- Experience in Java J2EE, Microservices
- Experience in Java – Spring, Java – SpringBoot, GCP , Hibernate,JDBC
- Experience in Multi-threading, Performance and Scaling is a plus
- Experience building large scale, high performance distributed systems
- Experience with high availability systems
- Proponent of Reactive Stack and its application to solve real world problems
- Have used the RDBMS and NoSQL databases like MySQL/Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J Risk for production ready software
- Experience in application of principles of Architecture Design
- Great problem solving skills
- Promoter of Agile/Scrum, TDD and CI/CD best practices
- MCA/BTech in computer science, information systems, or similar technical field would be preferred
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.