Strategic Solutions Engineer
Location: Remote in US or Canada
Salary: Competitive Global Pay – you get paid top dollar no matter what your location
Other Perks: 4 day work week (every Friday off) + remote if desired + a ton more below
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client, a skyrocketing pre-IPO unicorn valued at $6B, is building a network of millions of happy shoppers by making online buying fast, safe and easy. Their platform tackles the problems retailers face through optimizing conversions at checkout with a future-proof solution that increases conversions by 60%. By the end of next year, their network will include one third of all US Shoppers and they are planning to expand globally. Join now to make an immediate impact
Why do you want to join?
- Working with a company in a hyper growth environment that is expanding all across the globe
- Great time to get in and turbo charge your growth along with the company
- Permanently a 4 day work week with every Friday off and remote or hybrid option based on your preference
- More Perks: Flexible PTO, Retirement plans, Phone & Wifi reimbursement and Work-from-home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave
What will you do?
- Optimize pre-sales and post-sales efforts into one cohesive customer experience
- This will primarily be pre-sales focused, but you will also be an advisor through the sales process into implementation
- You will be at the forefront of our largest and most strategic sales engagements
- Be a subject matter expert and evangelize value to potential customers and partners
- Own the discovery and qualification of technical compatibility with prospects and provide consultative guidance on technical deal strategy
- Partner with the strategic sales and business development teams to identify customer business goals, needs and pains
- Collaborate closely with CSM and Implementation teams to ensure successful customer launches
- Act as the voice of the customer by capturing and presenting customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams
Who are you?
- 5+ years of relevant solutions engineering or technical customer facing experience.
- 2+ years of selling into enterprise or strategic accounts.
- Familiarity with open source platforms, RESTful APIs etc
- Relevant domain experience in ecommerce, payments or fintech
- You understand business problems and can translate requirements into value propositions
- The ability to relate complicated concepts to non-technical people, while maintaining the ability to speak credibly to highly technical people
- You are comfortable and experienced leading presentations and demos to audiences of all levels and roles, especially C-suite
- You have a proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and act as the subject matter expert for many topics
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply.