Senior People & Capability Partner
Title: Senior People & Capability Partner
Location: Mississauga and Toronto (Hybrid remote)
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a world leading designer, manufacturer, distributor and retailer of household appliances. Established almost 100 years ago and with operations in more than 50 countries, it is fair to say they know a thing or two about building a strong business and achieving YoY growth. With a team of 5000+ talented employees they are committed to using the best technology to design user friendly appliances and be an environmentally responsible entity.
Why do you want to join?
- Impact: Join a growing Canadian team and be their first leadership hire to grow the marketing function focused exclusively on Canada
- Clear path to leadership roles as the Canadian market share grows
- Get the stability of working for a 1.5 billion global conglomerate that invests in employee growth
- Lots of Canadian expansion in the works for 2022, you can be at forefront of all the growth
What will you do?
- Contribute to ME strategy, facilitates business leaders to identify the strategic people initiatives that deliver to short term plans and long term strategy
- Participate in the development, implementation, measurement and review of people initiatives ensuring they are delivering to the ME strategic direction, aligned to F&P’s shared imperatives
- Facilitate the identification and recommendation of people initiatives that enable the ME/BU to deliver on their promises
- Adopt consistent organizational design principles and work with business leaders to align
- Partner leaders to effectively implement and sustain organizational change. Lead and manage specific organizational change initiatives as required
- Partner with the leadership team to plan their capability and talent requirements, in line with business strategy. Includes identifying the critical capabilities and roles needed to deliver short and long term plans.
- Works with leadership team to succession plan for critical roles and action plan to close goals and minimize risks
- Implements effective talent systems and structures to ensure a pipeline of talent is identified and developed for critical roles
- Drive operational excellence and organizational performance by adopting weekly cadence and other systems, processes and tools that enable us to change the way we work. Supports leadership teams to do the same
- Role models F&P values and step up behaviors. Courageously challenges existing mental models, systems and structures to ensure alignment with F&P purpose, values and goals.
- Coach business leaders to develop their leadership effectiveness, coaching skills, and create a culture of high performance
- Advise, coach, & support the management of complex employee relation issues, as required
- Partner with leaders in collective negotiations including preparation of reports and data relevant to negotiations, as required
- Ensure P&C frameworks, policies, practices and systems are well understood and
- implemented effectively across ME. Includes talent sourcing, talent and capability planning, learning and development, remuneration. rewards, and employee relations
- Guardian of global consistency within ME where it’s essential and collaborates with Centers of Excellence to adapt, change and improve
- Collaborate with Centers of Excellence to ensure that ME gets exceptional advice and service from the whole P&C function
Who are you?
- MUST HAVE: 5+ years in a similar role, relevant industry experience an asset
- Demonstrated experience in thinking & acting from the outside/in. Knows & translates external business trends into internal organization actions
- Demonstrated experience in influences behavioral changes in self and others aligned to the Step-up Behaviors
- Competent user of technology and organizational systems i.e. PIP ware
- Comfortable to measure results with analytics (KPIs) and strive to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to develop clear messages and insights from data and is able to communicate them clearly to various audiences
- Ability to apply system thinking to solve business and change problems
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply.