Senior Compensation Analyst
Title: Senior Compensation Analyst
Location: US or Canada – Fully remote
Salary: Competitive Global Pay – you get paid top dollar no matter what your location
Other Perks: 4 day work week (every Friday off) + remote if desired + a ton more below
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client, a skyrocketing pre-IPO unicorn valued at $6B, is building a network of millions of happy shoppers by making online buying fast, safe and easy. Their platform tackles the problems retailers face through optimizing conversions at checkout with a future-proof solution that increases conversions by 60%. By the end of next year, their network will include one third of all US Shoppers and they are planning to expand globally. Join now to make an immediate impact
Why do you want to join?
- Working with a company in a hyper growth environment that is expanding all across the globe
- Great time to get in and turbo charge your growth along with the company
- Permanently a 4 day work week with every Friday off and remote or hybrid option based on your preference
- More Perks: Flexible PTO, Retirement plans, Phone & Wifi reimbursement and Work-from-home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave
What will you do?
- You will provide compensation advice to our People Ops and Talent Acquisition teams – your expertise will be essential in finding creative and simple solutions to complex compensation issues.
- Support our client’s total compensation function by executing short and medium term compensation projects to attract, motivate and retain top talent
- Develop equity and incentive compensation programs, budgets and salary structures, and implement policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of fair and competitive employee compensation
- Provide compensation advice to the HRBP and Talent Acquisition team, including but not limited to offers, retention packages, transfers, and complex compensation issues
- Review and improve overall client leveling structure, developing clear guidelines for job evaluation
- Support the design and execution of our compensation planning cycles
- Collaborate with People Ops, Finance, and Legal to ensure compensation programs and procedures are aligned across the business.
- Build and socialize compensation related training and change management materials ensuring materials are easy to understand for technical and non-technical audiences
- Conduct research and provide actionable recommendations based on your insights
Who are you?
- Passion for extracting insights from data to provide actionable recommendations
- Passion for automation and leveraging technology to streamline processes
- Strong conviction to document methodologies and processes for future reference
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Experience with other surveys (in addition to Radford): OptionImpact, VCECS, Mercer, McLagan, TowerWatson
- Experience with international compensation (i.e., outside of North America)
- Experience working in fast-paced, high/hyper-growth technology companies
- Enjoys team collaboration and comp brainstorming sessions
- Experience with data visualization tools
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.