Location: Remote in US
Salary: Base $120k & OTE $200k+
Employment Type: 1 year contract leading to full time
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help recruiters figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a player in the cloud and infrastructure space and has been named as a leader multiple times by Gartner. Valued at about $1.5B, their stock price has been consistently appreciating over the last 5 years and they have a strong base of enterprise clients. Clients love them because they make managing their entire infrastructure hassle free and have exceeded expectations at every turn. They build loyalty and long term relationships with their clients which is only possible because they take care of their employees and ensure it is a win-win for everybody.
Why do you want to join?
- Working with a global leader in a sustainable growing environment that is expanding all across the globe
- Great time to get in, help scale out their sales team and turbocharge your growth
- Compete with the best companies out there for top talent and sharpen your edge
- Use the latest in the HR and Recruitment technology to hit your hiring goals
What will you do?
- Consistently create strong candidate relationships and be a strong influence in the candidates decision to join the company
- Attracting and closing candidates is tough – you will proactively go after and engage top talent till they start their role
- Manage a pipeline of candidates and moving them through the process expeditiously
- Working closely with Hiring Manager to ensure the recruitment process is aligned and holding them accountable for timely feedback and clarity of vision
- Relate to candidates in a way that others struggle to
- Have a sense of urgency that the world is ending tomorrow and executing is your top priority
- Leveraging our ATS, project management tools and other easy cross-functional communication tools such as Slack and Zoom video
Who are you?
- 3+ years relevant recruitment experience in actively hunting for top talent
- Demonstrated grit, consistency, and reliability in closing hard to fill roles
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances
- Strong reputation for solving in the moment problems in a professional, friendly demeanor with a can- do attitude
- Strong ability to identify and close high potential candidates
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.