Retail Systems Specialist
Title: Retail Systems Specialist
Location: St. Jacobs
Other Perks: Competitive Salary + Full benefits + 3 weeks vacation + RRSP etc.
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions
provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out
the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them
with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our industry leading client is one of the biggest manufacturers and retailers of home
improvement products, construction material and furniture with more than 1000 locations
across Canada. They are very involved in community building initiatives and have also been
recognized as one of the top employers in Canada for many years now.
Why do you want to join?
- A company that truly cares about their employees and with an average employee
tenure of 20+ years
- Opportunity to grow in any one of their multiple departments and progress at your
- Be a part of a socially responsible behemoth that makes a positive impact every day
to their customers, employees and the communities they exist in
- A true Canadian success story with a track record of consistently beating revenue
and profit estimates
What will you do?
- Collaborate to identify required new and enhanced retail systems capabilities.
- Create standard operating procedure documentation to outline and define required
system functionality and provide a future state view to support system analysis and
- Provide in-depth analysis of existing system capabilities and determine where
enhancements or new functions are required.
- Responsible for maintaining updated standard operating procedure documentation
as new and updated functionality is approved.
- Consult with stores and subject matter experts to define and document system
- Evaluate and rank the system functionality requests.
Who are you?
- Expertise in store level standard retail operating procedures.
- Experience with retail/in-store systems.
- Proven project management skills.
- Excellent organizational, research and writing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with presentation experience.
- Must be highly organized and work under strict time deadlines while producing
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.