Retail Systems Deployment Specialist
Title: Retail Systems Deployment Specialist
Location: St. Jacobs
Other Perks: Competitive Salary + Full benefits + 3 weeks vacation + RRSP etc.
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions
provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out
the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them
with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our industry leading client is one of the biggest manufacturers and retailers of home
improvement products, construction material and furniture with more than 1000 locations
across Canada. They are very involved in community building initiatives and have also been
recognized as one of the top employers in Canada for many years now.
Why do you want to join?
- A company that truly cares about their employees and with an average employee
tenure of 20+ years.
- Opportunity to grow in any one of their multiple departments and progress at your
- Be a part of a socially responsible behemoth that makes a positive impact every day
to their customers, employees and the communities they exist in.
- A true Canadian success story with a track record of consistently beating revenue
and profit estimates
What will you do?
- Manage the pre-deployment process as stores adopt the new retail system.
- Coordinate activities, provide direction, and track progress of required project
- This includes store data clean-up, remote pre-training and planning of on-site go-live
- Consult and collaborate with team members, store staff and vendors to prepare
stores for system deployment.
- Provide comprehensive system training and support to store owners, store staff and
- Establish strong working relationships with store staff members to identify, prioritize,
and engage areas of concern and opportunities to maximize system features and
- Perform store specific checks to identify inventory performance, sales performance
and data integrity opportunities.
- Work with retail staff to outline system and procedural best practices and train retail
system tools to identify and address these challenges.
- Track the store level progress to measure improvement.
- Present seminars to store owners, store staff and corporate staff.
Who are you?
- Excellent project management skills.
- Expertise in store level standard retail operating procedures.
- Highly self-motivated and self-managed; ability to effectively communicate.
- Must be highly organized and work under strict time and production deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with presentation experience.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.