Title: Recruitment Associate
Join the Pride and become a TalentHunter TODAY!!!
YES, we are talking to you and YES, we want you to join us. There are many reasons why you should and here are just some of them.
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our business is backed by years of talent acquisition success, HR technology and mentoring program administration. Our main and only focus is People – We leverage best in class technology to ensure a fantastic experience and growth plan for our employees, candidates and clients.
We help clients through:
- Contingency and Retained Recruitment Services
- Recruitment Process Solutions
- Retention Solutions
- Digital Engagement
Why do you want to join?
- You Do You – we have an amazing support system and will provide you with and support you need
- No stupid or bloated metrics to chase
- Stability of an in-house role with total compensation potential that easily superseded the big paychecks of the agency world
- Multiple ways to partner with clients to help them solve their people challenges
- Be on the forefront of HR tech and use a data driven approach
What will you do?
First 3 months:
- Partner with the Talent Management to fill roles based on client requisitions
- Actively hunt for passive candidates using online databases and social media
- Write attractive job descriptions and look after job portals for roles you are assigned to fill
- Present an agreed upon sourced candidates daily for the Talent Management team to action upon
- Shadow Talent Management partners on client intakes, candidate pre screenings and candidate interviews
- Start managing all the scheduling during the hiring process, exiting candidates and doing reference checks
- Start doing pre screening calls and candidate interviews and presenting qualified candidates to the Talent Management team
After 3 months:
- Do end to end recruitment process right from gathering requirements to offer stage and close
- Manage the entire hiring process and stay on top of scheduling interviews, getting feedback and moving candidates along the process as needed
- Always maintain an updated pipeline of candidates for any roles you are working on
- Find ways to provide more value to clients in terms of recruiting for more roles or through any of the other services we have
- Think outside the box and find ways to attract top talent for our clients
- Have a strong sense of empathy and urgency – always remember that this role is always about the people we are working with
Who are you?
- 1+ years of experience in the recruitment space preferred
- Demonstrated track record of matching the right candidates with the right opportunities an asset
- Ability to source consistently for challenging roles in a candidate driven market
- Ability to do industry research and target passive employees for recruitment
- Comfortable working with HR professionals, Hiring Managers and Executive Leadership to move the process along and grow the account
- Demonstrated grit, consistency, and reliability in closing hard to fill roles
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances
Want to KNOW more?.. Want to become a TalentHunter?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.