Location: Remote in Ontario, Canada
Salary: 100k – 110k
Other Perks: Benefits + Health spending account + Skill Upgrade Budget
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a well funded, well established and rapidly growing company in the IoT space based out of Toronto. They are a one-stop IoT shop helping clients develop connected products at any stage, from strategy, to concepting, to design, to manufacturing to shipping at scale. They work exclusively with world leading companies and some of their top clients are Tesla, P&G, Siemens, Bosch and many more global leaders.
They are looking for a Marketing Manager (Individual Contributor role) to join them on their growth journey. This role offers the potential to move to leadership positions in a year or two and build your own team. A perfect role for someone who has a mix of leadership aptitude along with a scrappy mindset to get things done.
Why do you want to join?
- Be a part of the growing IoT space and hone your marketing skills by getting better at attracting world leading clients
- Work with a talented sales and leadership team to achieve your goals and progress within the company
- Projected 3x revenue growth in the next 3-5 years
- Successful Series A and B rounds with the benefit of being self-sustaining at every stage
What will you do?
- Work with appropriate subject matter experts to develop written, electronic and other collateral (e.g., white papers, one-pagers, videos, webinars, other as appropriate to venue and audience)
- Develop, execute, and monitor digital marketing programs across a variety of channels including but not limited to search engine optimization (SEO), paid search (PPC), display, social media, and CRM based ABM
- Develop and execute creative deliverables — both print and digital — including sales-support material, presentation decks, technical documentation and case studies, email campaign graphics, and investor communications
- Develop product labeling, packaging design and other materials for our client and their partners’ products
- Develop and execute inbound and outbound lead generation activities
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and external teams to execute projects
- Work with the leadership and sales teams to execute the marketing plan, owning tracking and delivery of required tasks, deliverables and key performance metrics to budget
- Provide design leadership for all creative projects, from concept to execution
- Provide creative input into mobile and web UI concepts
- Refresh, update and maintain website, online content and materials
- Coordinate with contractors and/or outside agency(ies) on website, graphics, collateral, etc
- Guide social media management and updates, including: LinkedIn; Twitter; other as appropriate
- Brainstorm new and innovative concepts for marketing/product materials
- Support CRM management – curating and monitoring new and existing leads/accounts
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics aligned with business targets
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
Who are you?
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role with at least 2 years of exposure to B2B marketing
- Must have experience in product marketing and not only services – a mix of both is fine as well
- Ability to manage outside vendors and hold them accountable to KPIs
- Ability to source, vet and onboard new vendors along with exiting non-performing vendors
- Proven experience analyzing and troubleshooting problems related to digital advertising across platforms, analysis tools, and websites
- Experience and understanding of working with graphics design, working knowledge of website design and development, social media usage required
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mail Chimp etc.
- A solid understanding of analytics tools such as GA, Google Tag Manager, and a platform pixels
- In-depth knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply.