Location: Remote in Canada
Salary: 100k to 120k Base + Bonus
Other Perks: Group RRSP + Family Benefits + 3 weeks vacation
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a fast growing Canadian software engineering company that modernizes enterprises by providing them with digital systems with a strong focus on making the maximum impact. Since 2010 they have grown to around 300 employees with offices and delivery centres located in Canada, USA, India, Netherlands (coming soon) and Singapore.
Why do you want to join?
- Own the entire Marketing department and the opportunity to make big impact
- Progress to VP of Marketing or above and grow the team to help support your goals
- Find ways to help sales do a better job in getting more business from existing clients such Google, Bank of America, HP, Walmart, Cisco and many other leaders
- Strategize and execute campaigns to attract industry leading companies to facilitate new growth
What will you do?
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Overseeing the marketing department of 3 marketing executives and building the team further
- Generating strong inbound leads for the business on account of marketing
- Working with the sales department to identify potential customers and run ABM campaigns for lead generation
- Working with Human Experience department to create employer branding for prospective employees
- Creating a strong brand presence, awareness and presence on social media for prospective clients and employees
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Developing, managing and executing (as needed) advertising and marketing campaigns on Google, LinkedIn etc
- Defining and refining the marketing process guidelines across all entities across geographies
- Evaluating performances of marketing campaigns, setting up KPIs and troubleshooting campaigns to optimize performance
- Monitoring and improving SEO
- Managing campaigns from start to finish
- Leading a metrics-driven marketing department with concrete SLAs.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events
Who are you?
- 8+ years of relevant experience working in IT software development, engineering or consulting organizations
- Demonstrated experience in hitting established KPIs in context of lead generation, employer branding and brand building
- Proven marketing campaign experience and experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing
- Experience in managing and running a marketing team
- Strong copywriting skill
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- High competence in project and stakeholder management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.