Location: Remote in Canada
Salary: 80k to 120k Base (based on experience)
Other Perks: Group RRSP + Family Benefits + 3 weeks vacation
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a fast growing Canadian software engineering company that modernizes enterprises by providing them with digital systems with a strong focus on making the maximum impact. Since 2010 they have grown to around 300 employees with offices and delivery centres located in Canada, USA, India, Netherlands (coming soon) and Singapore.
Why do you want to join?
- Work with industry leaders like Google, Bank of America, Walmart, HP, Cisco and many others to provide impactful solutions
- Be a part of team that is consistently growing and grow with them
- They invest time and effort in not only your skills training but overall career development as well
- Be on the forefront of new and niche technologies that will improve your skills and knowledge
What will you do?
- Timely and successful completion of module
- Adherence to the quality process defined for the project
- Adherence to the operational process defined for the company
- Continuous updation of technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals, accessing new applications and investigating new technologies
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project
- Enhancing and maintaining work culture & environment
- Developing a knowledge base which is dependable and useful for other team members
Who are you?
- Experience in Java/J2EE and open source frameworks.
- Experience in databases like MySQL/Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, Riak, Neo4j.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience in Hadoop, NoSQL databases, Scala & Spark will be a big plus.
- Able to work in a no-hierarchy environment, and fast sprint work cycles
- Excellent analytical aptitude and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skill
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.