Director, Revenue Analytics & Insights
Title: Director, Revenue Analytics & Insights
Location: US or Canada – Fully remote
Salary: Competitive Global Pay – you get paid top dollar no matter what your location
Other Perks: 4 day work week (every Friday off) + remote if desired + a ton more below
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client, a skyrocketing pre-IPO unicorn valued at $6B, is building a network of millions of happy shoppers by making online buying fast, safe and easy. Their platform tackles the problems retailers face through optimizing conversions at checkout with a future-proof solution that increases conversions by 60%. By the end of next year, their network will include one third of all US Shoppers and they are planning to expand globally. Join now to make an immediate impact
Why do you want to join?
- Working with a company in a hyper growth environment that is expanding all across the globe
- Great time to get in and turbo charge your growth along with the company
- Permanently a 4 day work week with every Friday off and remote or hybrid option based on your preference
- More Perks: Flexible PTO, Retirement plans, Phone & Wifi reimbursement and Work-from-home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave
What will you do?
- The Director, Revenue Analytics and Insights who will be responsible for developing a new central Revenue Analytics & Insights department.
- This data team will generate standardized reports, perform analysis and provide insights on all aspects of revenue, emerging business models, and go-to-market strategies.
- You will have to solve complex problems with your creativity. Your proven track record in leading and developing high performing teams
- You’ll have to roll up your sleeves to manage challenges related to multiple sources of truth, proliferation of BI tools, data governance, setting goals/quotas and to the sculpture of territory
- You approach problems creatively using data analytics and have expertise in the field of e-commerce
- You will apply your deep analytical skills, sound business judgment and focus on our key business inputs and be a critical partner to our sales and marketing leaders helping them prioritize initiatives, identify process gaps and performance and remove barriers to performance.
- With your strong program management skills and experience in generating key business insights throughout the customer journey
- You will need to understand key indicators of sustained growth and develop a framework to align the organization with investment priorities
- You will need to collaborate well with technical and business teams to implement and drive the creation of BI roadmaps and execution plans
- You will need to have the proven ability to measure performance, including predictive modeling and analytics, which cultivates effective strategic decision-making by senior sales and marketing management
Who are you?
- 7+ years experience transforming data into actionable insights to drive revenue
- Demonstrated success in building healthy Analytics programs, or other like programs, from the ground up
- Strong story-telling ability, connecting disparate data sources and influencing stakeholders across functions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high growth environment, and able to juggle many matters at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another
- Expertise in financial analysis, statistical analysis, and modeling
- Experience with Salesforce is a must. Familiarity with other selling and CRM and GTM Intelligence tools such as Marketo, Outreach, Gong, 6Sense, Full Circle, Clari, Insight Squared, and other GTM tools are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for executive-level audiences, both technical and non-technical audiences, including structuring and presenting executive summaries to steering committees with relevant success criteria
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical capabilities ability to break down complex ideas into simple & manageable segments, troubleshoot data issues, and see issues to resolution
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools (e.g Looker, Metabase, Tableau), databases (e.g. Redshift/BigQuery) and ETL tools (Fivetran, Hightouch, etc) required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Management or equivalent experience