Director of Strategic Alliances, EMEA
Location: Remote in UK or Paris
Salary: Competitive Global Pay – you get paid top dollar no matter what your location
Other Perks: 4 day work week (every Friday off) + remote if desired + a ton more below
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client, a skyrocketing pre-IPO unicorn valued at $6B, is building a network of millions of happy shoppers by making online buying fast, safe and easy. Their platform tackles the problems retailers face through optimizing conversions at checkout with a future-proof solution that increases conversions by 60%. By the end of next year, their network will include one third of all US Shoppers and they are planning to expand globally. Join now to make an immediate impact
Why do you want to join?
- Working with a company in a hyper growth environment that is expanding all across the globe
- Great time to get in and turbo charge your growth along with the company
- Permanently a 4 day work week with every Friday off and remote or hybrid option based on your preference
- More Perks: Flexible PTO, Retirement plans, Phone & Wifi reimbursement and Work-from-home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave
What will you do?
- Spearhead activation of large scale distribution partnerships
- Run and own cross-functional collaboration and execution from deal signature through partnership launch
- Work with marketing to create and publish content to align with sales motion
- Define and implement partner strategy, enablement, certification and joint-selling programs
- Run experiments with partners to validate hypotheses and then build scalable initiatives
- Develop a roadmap with partners and hold regular reviews with them
- Collaborate with other teams to define success metrics for your partnerships
- Educate internal teams on our partners and deliver regular updates on status and goal attainment
- Contribute to our overall partnerships strategy
Who are you?
- Fluent English and French is required
- Great analytical skills – you don’t ask other people to build models for you, you feel very comfortable working with numbers
- Excellent communication skills – people tell you that you are a great communicator. You don’t talk too much, you don’t talk too little. When you talk, people listen
- You have ideally managed people before, and you have managed an account management function before
- You have very strong presentation skills
- You have some domain knowledge in payments, e-commerce, or fintech, in that order of priority
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply.