Director, Marketing Operations
Title: Director, Marketing Operations
Location: US or Canada – Fully remote
Salary: Competitive Global Pay – you get paid top dollar no matter what your location
Other Perks: 4 day work week (every Friday off) + remote if desired + a ton more below
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client, a skyrocketing pre-IPO unicorn valued at $6B, is building a network of millions of happy shoppers by making online buying fast, safe and easy. Their platform tackles the problems retailers face through optimizing conversions at checkout with a future-proof solution that increases conversions by 60%. By the end of next year, their network will include one third of all US Shoppers and they are planning to expand globally. Join now to make an immediate impact.
Why do you want to join?
- Working with a company in a hyper growth environment that is expanding all across the globe
- Great time to get in and turbo charge your growth along with the company
- Permanently a 4 day work week with every Friday off and remote or hybrid option based on your preference
- More Perks: Flexible PTO, Retirement plans, Phone & Wifi reimbursement and Work-from-home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for marketing operations from strategy all the way down to hands on execution. In this dynamic role, you will help build and manage our marketing automation and data infrastructure to scale.
- You will maintain and build a marketing technology stack, with a focus on constant optimization and improvement to meet business needs.
- You should be familiar with vendor relations for all tools in the marketing technology stack and champion all initiatives involving marketing technology.
- You know how to track and report on the complete marketing funnel, including volume, velocity, step-by-step conversion, and average value; ensure funnel metrics can be tracked by key dimensions like industry, geography, and personality
- You will lead the adoption, management and ongoing review of business processes for efficiency
- You need to be a good partner to support the marketing team’s planning, budget management, project management, platform/tool management, and cross-functional communication processes.
- You will need to have effective and efficient lead scoring, campaign tracking, lead management and analytics models and processes in place.
- You are able to scale the marketing operations infrastructure to support increased volume for all routes to market
- You will need to seek to drive the marketing database strategy by analyzing gaps in our data and contact acquisition strategy.
- You will oversee strategy, execution and measurement to ensure completeness, accuracy and recency of marketing data.
Who are you?
- 7+ years experience in a Marketing Operations role
- 4+ years of successfully managing and motivating a high performing team of marketing professionals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with high-growth while dealing with ambiguity
- Experience building out or leveraging a multi-touch attribution model
- Experience with Salesforce, marketing automation platforms (Marketo) and marketing technology systems (6sense, FullCircle, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Understanding of Digital Marketing fundamentals (channels, tracking, conversion, personalization), paid search, and paid advertising
- Experience with ABM technologies and facilitating successful ABM demand generation strategies