Title: Branch Manager
Location: Owen Sound, Ontario
Salary: 70k + Profit Sharing + 1st year profit sharing guarantee
Other Perks: Benefits + Car Allowance
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a leading provider in the HVAC, Industrial and Fire Safety space. They are on a super hot growth trajectory establishing more locations all across Canada. They have been around for decades and have a reputation for putting employees first as they embark on this exciting expansion journey.
Why do you want to join?
- Join an established growing brand that is backed by years of success
- Join a group of people who have been there for a long time and work really well together
- Really good reviews from clients as well as employees
- Grow with the branch and the company all through your career
What will you do?
- Participate in recruitment, selection, and development of your team to drive growth within your branch’s market position
- Provide leadership and guidance to your team to deliver on service commitment
- Engage in coaching conversations with teammates to create a culture of feedback, support, and positive influence
- Provide a fair and consistent compensation structure that strives to attract, motivate, and retain teammates
- Mentor and impart knowledge to trainees in order to support their career development
- Review reports and develop action plans to increase your branch’s sales performance and customer satisfaction
- Build new customer relationships, manage existing ones, and build loyalty within your market
- Direct Sales Representatives to new sales and margin opportunities
- Evaluate current metrics and communicate how they impact current profit-sharing dollars
- Prepare and present an annual forecast review
- Ensure work is conducted in compliance with Health and Safety Policies and legislation
- Routinely inspect your workplace and your team’s work habits with a focus on improving safety standards and procedures
- Maintain safety standards and legislative requirements for the building, fleet, and equipment
- Utilize technological software to prepare reports, presentations, input employee information, and process employee requests
Who are you?
- 5+ years of experience in a branch operations environment with 2+ years in managing the branch
- Strong understanding of business acumen and technical competencies in preparing budgets, reading financial reports, and analyzing data
- Proven ability to provide day-to-day leadership by effectively delegating responsibilities and providing consistent follow-up
- Competent knowledge base of Occupational Health and Safety Standards
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License with consistent access to a personal vehicle
*** If you are interested in this role, please reach out to Allan at firstname.lastname@example.org now ***