Back-End Software Developer
Title: Back-End Software Developer
Location: Remote in Montreal
Salary: 90k to 100k + Equity
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a Series A funded tech startup based in Montreal that will forever change the landscape of how consumers interact with retailers online and in the broader ecommerce marketplace. They have put customers first in their evolving product which helps them provide actionable insights to their ecommerce and retail clients along with clean and crisp intent data.
Why do you want to join?
- Join a young startup that is funded and will be a force to reckon with
- Join a group of people that are addressing an interesting problem for anyone who sells products or services online
- Early stages of a what can potentially be a unicorn in the next 2-3 of years
What will you do?
- Work with the product team on defining requirements
- Participate in the server-side architecture and the back-end development of our platform
- Collaborate in the implementation and troubleshooting of our data pipeline
- Test software to ensure correctness, responsiveness and efficiency
- Optimize, troubleshoot, and analyse code; propose and implement improvements
- Identify and implement best practices, conduct code reviews
- Write technical documentation and specifications
Who are you?
- 3+ years of software development working experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Software Engineering or related field
- Good knowledge of node.js, typescript, Firebase/GCP, and other web technologies
- Experience or is willing to learn serverless technologies
- Interest into CI/CD and automation best practices
- Experience with eCommerce technologies such as Shopify and Amazon
- Experience developing a SDK is a plus
- Open minded attitude
- A natural entrepreneurial and innovation driven nature
- Employee stock option plan that values ownership
- Group insurance benefits and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Work-life integration
- Work remotely
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with snacks and gourmet coffee/tea (not during COVID-19 restrictions)
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
*** If you are interested in this role, please reach out to Allan at email@example.com ***