Vice President, Business Development
Location: Remote in the US
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Ivanti’s platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure and engaged wherever they are. That starts with them. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, they are the Everywhere Workplace – it’s a great time to work for Ivanti!
They anticipate customers’ needs, are highly responsive, and deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Their mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure and service all of their IT assets.
Why They Need You!
The position offers the opportunity to join a team addressing critical strategic growth areas for Ivanti via business development and strategic inbound partnerships. The VP, Business Development is responsible for creating strategic business partnerships and driving new revenue sources for Ivanti. The role provides an excellent platform for strategy and business development professionals to play a prominent role in shaping the future of one of the most exciting companies in the software technology landscape. The Business Development team is a small, core group of professionals who help plan and develop strategic plans of record, identify strategic areas of product portfolio growth, and analyze and execute joint ventures and strategic partnerships to help the company realize its growth goals. As a key member of this team, this position will report to the SVP, Product in the CPO organization.
What will you do?
- Work closely with business leaders and senior executives to develop hypothesis, strategize and identify inbound partnership opportunities that accelerate Ivanti’s mission
- Drive consensus for action through presentations to senior staff, executive leadership, and M&A Committee or Board members
- Manage OEM in deal process through all transaction steps and approval gates from idea generation and inception to execution and deal close
- Lead end-to-end Inbound partner deal execution, including business case development, financial modeling, deal negotiation, due diligence, and integration planning
- Construct financial business case and valuation models for strategic inbound partnerships
- Work closely with cross functional GTM teams
- Tracking and reporting on the various partner performance metrics to improve on the winning strategies, adjust the ineffective strategies, or change to a new strategy.
- Develop the overall Ivanti Tech Alliance Partner program
Who are you?
- You are a self-driven individual and team performer with exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in Partnerships and Business Development.
- You should have a real passion for technology and the software industry
- You have demonstrated an ability to think strategically and possess a strong business foundation. You can thrive in a relatively unstructured, quick-changing environment where priorities may shift and potentially compete.
- You are strong analytically with excellent financial modeling skills and are comfortable developing and presenting arguments to senior executives through written communications and presentations
- Strong written and verbal communications skills critical; ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business leaders, corporate functions (e.g., Legal, HR, Finance), and executives of partner organizations.
If you’re interested, reach out to Allan Gomes.