Supply Chain Manager
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Salary: 90k to 95k base + bonus + profit sharing
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is one of the largest restaurant companies in Canada. They are passionate about building their franchisee partnerships and providing their guests with a memorable dining experience. Creativity, dedication, and entrepreneurship is at the core of their business and delighting their patrons. They are continuing to build their team and looking for exceptional talent to join.
Why do you want to join?
- Clear path to leadership roles along with strong mentorship.
- Grow a strong network of executives from the best restaurant brands in Canada.
- Enjoy the stability of a big company, while getting the benefits of a growing organization.
What will you do?
- Oversees all 3PL distribution centers to manage inventory, supply planning, promotion planning, new product launches, item transitions, and resolving issues between restaurants and distribution centers.
- Owns and leads the creation and execution supply plan to support and succeed marketing plans on new promotions and LTOs.
- Owns and take actions continuously reduce total supply chain costs (obsolescence inventory, emergency shipments)
- Leads biweekly marketing, supply chain, and operation meetings for the alignment of supply and marketing plans.
- Owns and manages distribution of monthly Supply Chain KPIs accurately and on time.
- Manages the demand forecasts and continuous supply, and is responsible for the distribution of monthly forecasts to the distributors and vendors.
- Maintains targeted service levels (Case-Fill-Rates and On-Time-Delivery) to the restaurants.
- Proactively manages supply, demand, and inventory and closes supply gaps.
- Proactively manages and reports excess inventory that leads to corrective actions.
- Reports all supply chain related data information to leadership teams accurately and on time.
- Proactively manages key suppliers to ensure supply continuity is maintained.
- Ensures supply chain setup for new store openings and store transfers are completed on time.
- Assist and/or perform special projects and other duties.
Who are you?
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain planning, preferably within the food industry
- Experience in managing a team of direct reports.
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to operate and make decisions in uncertain, complex, and high-pressure environments.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong team player
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Proactive, persuasive, influential and flexible attitude
- Self-starter and result oriented
- Ideally APICS Qualified (CPIM)
- Experience with foodservice distribution and supply chain
- Knowledge of CPG, Retail or Food Industry
- Six Sigma Greenbelt certification is an asset but not required.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets skills
- Experience with EPR or demand planning/forecasting software is an asset.
If you are interested, reach out to Anita Levitas.