Sr. Director, Revenue Operations
Location: Remote in US or Canada
Salary: Competitive Global Pay – you get paid top dollar no matter what your location
Other Perks: 4 day work week (every Friday off) + remote if desired + a ton more below
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client, a skyrocketing pre-IPO unicorn valued at $6B, is building a network of millions of happy shoppers by making online buying fast, safe and easy. Their platform tackles the problems retailers face through optimizing conversions at checkout with a future-proof solution that increases conversions by 60%. By the end of next year, their network will include one third of all US Shoppers and they are planning to expand globally. Join now to make an immediate impact
Why do you want to join?
- Working with a company in a hyper growth environment that is expanding all across the globe
- Great time to get in and turbo charge your growth along with the company
- Permanently a 4 day work week with every Friday off and remote or hybrid option based on your preference
- More Perks: Flexible PTO, Retirement plans, Phone & Wifi reimbursement and Work-from-home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave
What will you do?
- Lead and scale a world-class Revenue Operations organization
- Responsible for building the team by recruiting, hiring, and retaining top talent in sales operations, deal desk, marketing operations, strategic sales planning, business development revenue operations, and post sales operations
- Manage a team providing clarity of purpose, resources and an environment conducive to diversity of thought, innovation, and personal/career growth
- Formulate the overall strategy, objectives, and initiatives for Revenue Operations
- Drive and support our GTM functions and strategies
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and other departments to drive and support these strategies and ensure cross functional alignment
- Present business insights and informative recommendations to senior management and executives for strategic decision-making, operational change, and investment
- Design and operationalize a revenue planning framework including reporting and forecasting
- Design and operationalize top of funnel planning framework with Marketing, Sales development and Partnerships for demand generation
- Support the day-to-day business needs of the GTM team and ensure operational strategies and processes are aligned
- Proactively identify trends, problems, and process improvement opportunities
- Perform in-depth analysis for GTM functions to guide business outcomes
Who are you?
- Prior success in analytics, cloud, or SaaS
- 10+ years experience in Revenue Operations, Sales Finance, or other relevant functions
- 5+ years of people management experience with a proven track record in recruiting, developing, and leading diverse teams
- Strong understanding of marketing and sales methodologies, processes, and project management
- Experience with revenue technology stack
- Very proficient with analysis in Excel; preferably experience with SQL and data visualization tools like Looker as well
- An energetic self-starter who is comfortable presenting and making recommendations to executive level and C-suite and challenging the opinions of executives or peers throughout Bolt
- Experience collaborating with Sales, Customer Experience, and Marketing functions; ability to influence teams and build strong collaborative relationships across multiple functions
- Extensive experience with Salesforce; Admin experience a plus
- Experience setting quota, designing sales plans and territories to optimize revenue growth and employee retention
- Highly quantitative with excellent analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to solve ambiguous problems with data.
- Strong verbal and written communicator with outstanding project management skills and impeccable business judgment
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.