Senior Manager, IT Enterprise Software Development
Location: Remote in the US
TalentHunt is a North American premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Ivanti’s platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure, and engaged wherever they are. That starts with them. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris, and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, they are the Everywhere Workplace – it’s a great time to work for Ivanti!
They anticipate their customers’ needs, they are highly responsive, and they deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Their mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all of their IT assets.
Teamwork is intrinsic to what they do and why they do it. They are accountable to each other – and support one another. They provide opportunities to grow, learn, add value, and thrive – while also achieving new levels of performance. They treat all with appreciation, dignity, and respect. It is through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to their employees and partners that they will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for their customers.
Why They Need You
This position is a hands-on senior manager, developer, architect, and development manager for many types of IT applications including but not limited to:
- Custom licensing applications Custom entitlement applications Customizations to Salesforce Customizations to SAP / Other ERP Custom Microservices Old and New eCommerce site maintenance
- Manage developers for .NET, Salesforce APEX, Python, Java, other platforms, and languages.
- Hands-on design, development, tasking, planning, managing, and working with Enterprise Architecture to deliver business critical solutions at a $1B company.
- Enthusiasts required!
What You Will Be Doing
- OOA, design, diagraming, documenting, leading by example.
- Domain modeling, ER, Sequence Diagrams
- Software development
- Custom applications
- Commercial application customizations
- Development management
- Functional management
- Learning and teaching
Who Are You?
- General stack development experience: .NET, Java
- O/R experience like Hibernate, Spring, other.
- Frameworks: examples Spring, Django
- Framework experience
- Web application technologies
- Responsive design
- Angular, other
- Salesforce Administration and Development
- Admin knowledge
- Apex Development knowledge
- Software Development Tool Expertise
- IDE’s, Editors, Debuggers, CLI, other
- Source Code Management: GIT, branching, merging, strategies
- Any ERP knowledge: SAP, NetSuite, other
- Entitlement Experience: Consumption, license generation, heartbeat mechanisms, SaaS subscriptions
- Lead to Cash experience; any vertical industry: CRM, ERP, Fulfillment, other.
- Additionally, any database, data warehouse, reporting, BI, big data, machine learning will be helpful.