Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Greater Milwaukee Area, Wisconsin – hybrid
Salary: $100k +
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client has been a leading manufacturer of personal care products since 1937, that is a total of more than 80 years and counting. Through the massively changing landscape they have kept growing and won numerous awards along the way. For the last 20 years straight their top brand has been the #1 Pharmacist Recommended item along with other awards in Skin Treatment category.
Why do you want to join?
- Join an established growing brand that is backed by years of success
- Work closely with the Vice President and other management teams to hone your leadership skills
- Work with a close knit team that supports each other and has a lot of fun while doing so
What will you do?
- Support in the accounting close, preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and analysis of actual results compared to budget
- Provide oversight of the cost accounting function
- Preparation of company financial statements – balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, accounts receivable aging, etc.
- Perform all aspects of inventory accounting, including all required month end journal entries, periodic reconciliations, inventory adjustments, and manufacturing variations
- Develop standard costs for all inventory items
- Plan, study and collect data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor
- Lead the budget process for production departments
- Department expert on various systems within the Finance organization – NAV, FAS, and TPM/NAV pricing interrelationship
- Maintain fixed asset records, including asset capitalization, asset retirement, depreciation, amortization, journal entries, and periodic asset reconciliations
- Department expert on various systems within the Finance
- Provide management with reports specifying and compare factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
- Appraise and evaluate real property or equipment for sale, acquisition, or tax purposes
- Monitor sales tax compliance and self-assess sales tax where appropriate. File sales and use tax returns for various states
Who are you?
- 4-6 years of related experience
- Strong ERP system knowledge
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality in day-to-day operations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain flexibility in a changing environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- CPA or candidate for CPA examination
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply.