Senior Director Strategic Alliances
Location: Remote in the US
TalentHunt is a North American premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Ivanti’s platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure, and engaged wherever they are. That starts with them. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris, and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, they are the Everywhere Workplace – it’s a great time to work for Ivanti!
They anticipate their customers’ needs, they are highly responsive, and they deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Their mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all of their IT assets.
Teamwork is intrinsic to what they do and why they do it. They are accountable to each other – and support one another. They provide opportunities to grow, learn, add value, and thrive – while also achieving new levels of performance. They treat all with appreciation, dignity, and respect. It is through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to their employees and partners that they will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for their customers.
Why They Need You
They are seeking a highly experienced Senior Director Strategic Alliances to lead their efforts in licensing software solutions to device manufacturers. As the Senior Director, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth by identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing licensing deals, and managing ongoing relationships with key hardware device partners. In addition, you will be responsible for driving strategic initiatives to expand their licensing business, including developing and executing go-to-market strategies and building relationships with key decision-makers at hardware device manufacturers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Identify new partnership opportunities and lead the sales and negotiation efforts to close deals with security, performance, and cloud companies.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new and existing products and services, including the creation of sales collateral, presentations, and other materials.
- Build relationships with key decision-makers (VP of Product or VP of Product Management) at targeted software vendors to ensure that our solutions are top-of-mind when it comes to licensing opportunities.
- Work with our product development and engineering teams to ensure that our software solutions meet the needs of hardware device manufacturers and their customers.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the OEM licensing landscape, including trends, competitive threats, and emerging technologies.
To Be Successful in The Role, You Will Have
- Minimum 10 years of experience Leading a team of Partner Sales Managers and Technical Partners in OEM software solutions directly to device manufacturers (Apple), with a proven track record of success.
- Proven experience in selling cyber security solutions to security, performance, and cloud companies is a must.
- Experience in developing and executing go-to-market strategies for security, performance, and cloud companies.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field (MBA is a plus)
- Willingness to travel as needed, up to 20% if not located in the Bay Area