Senior Director, Customer Success
Location: Remote in the US
TalentHunt is a North American premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Ivanti’s platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure, and engaged wherever they are. That starts with them. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris, and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, they are the Everywhere Workplace – it’s a great time to work for Ivanti!
They anticipate their customers’ needs, they are highly responsive, and they deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Their mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all of their IT assets.
Teamwork is intrinsic to what they do and why they do it. They are accountable to each other – and support one another. They provide opportunities to grow, learn, add value, and thrive – while also achieving new levels of performance. They treat all with appreciation, dignity, and respect. It is through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to their employees and partners that they will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for their customers.
Why They Need You
The Senior Director, Customer Success leads a team that ensures that our customers derive maximum value and utilization from our products and services such that they renew, expand leveraging a hybrid digital/CSM model. In this role, you will be implementing operational processes, building strong cross-functional relationships, and mentoring the team to exceed their goals of adoption, retention and customer satisfaction. Success in this role will be measured by driving NRR and NPS improvements.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing a CS Scale program, including process flows, systems integrations, dashboards, and clear success criteria/measurements
- Working closely with the Marketing team to design and implement digital strategy tied to customer lifecycle management, product adoption, and identify potential churn risk.
- Manage a team of high performing Customer Success Managers, including: Regular one-on-one meetings focused on account management and professional development, performance reviews, hiring and onboarding new hires
- Contributing to strategy and operational management of the Customer Success team by developing and improving processes
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with “first team” peers including CS team members, sales, support, services, and product
- Attend customer meetings and establish executive level relationships
- Maintain deep understanding of our Product Suite, with the ability to communicate to customers relevant solutions during strategic business reviews
- Provide customer feedback into Ivanti to drive improvements (product, pricing, support, services, etc)
- Identify upsell and growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
Who Are You?
- 8-10 years in a Customer Success or related field within an Enterprise software company
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Demonstratable success managing a digital or Scaled/HUB CS program (preferred 1000+ customers)
- Ability to learn fast, shift directions, and work collaboratively on a highly effective team.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Software experience, preferably SAAS software, driving, measuring and managing to adoption
- Experience operationalizing CS programs using data and CS tools/systems
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
If you’re interested, reach out to Allan Gomes.