Senior Account Manager
TalentHunt Inc. is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a fast growing software engineering company that modernizes enterprises by providing them with digital systems with a strong focus on making the maximum impact. Since 2010 they have grown to around 300 employees with offices and delivery centres located in Canada, USA, India, Netherlands (coming soon) and Singapore.
Why do you want to join?
- Opportunity to build your own team and lead the sales organization as things develop
- Work with industry leaders like Google, Bank of America, Walmart, HP, Cisco and many others to provide impactful solutions
- Be a part of a team that is consistently growing and grow with them
- They invest time and effort in not only your skills training but overall career development as well
What will you do?
- Manage a book of existing accounts and focus on developing relationships across different business lines
- Within the first 3 years, you would be:
- Handling accounts with combined revenue of 5M+
- Handling aggregated teams of 30+ engineers directly and over 50+ folks indirectly
- Set up processes and procedures for account management and smooth flow of information between clients and delivery teams
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews with global clients in your portfolio
- Grow accounts in your portfolio with a 10% QoQ growth target
- Convert accounts from start to 1m+ accounts in 6 months
- Work with various departments for their budgeting cycles
Who are you?
- Relevant experience in managing existing accounts and track record of growing revenue
- Experience working with internal and client engineering teams to ensure active management of client projects to ensure guidelines are met
- Responsible for P&L of the accounts that you are managing
- Commercial thought process
- Result oriented, strategic thinker, people person and customer orientation