Location: Remote in Manitoba, preferably Winnipeg
TalentHunt is a North American premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client dominates the electrical distribution space in Canada and has a lot of support from their global HQ in the US. They make the world a safer place by providing reliable electrical solutions to residential, commercial and industrial markets.
What will you do?
- Develop and Maintain Relationships with contractors, end users, specifiers and distributors.
- Focus on growing sales by applying product features & benefits, expanding shelf space, supporting price realization in the marketplace and understanding market segments & vertical opportunities.
- Be a valuable resource to our customers.
- Represent our client professionally by conducting yourself at with integrity & displaying strong ethical behavior.
- Ensure you are meeting performance metrics and reporting requirements.
Who are you?
- 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient computer skills and Salesforce.
- Valid Driver’s license required.
If you’re interested, reach out to Jordan Taylor.