Sales Engineer – ExM
Location: Remote in the US
TalentHunt is a North American premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Ivanti’s platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure, and engaged wherever they are. That starts with them. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris, and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, they are the Everywhere Workplace – it’s a great time to work for Ivanti!
They anticipate their customers’ needs, they are highly responsive, and they deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Their mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all of their IT assets.
Teamwork is intrinsic to what they do and why they do it. They are accountable to each other – and support one another. They provide opportunities to grow, learn, add value, and thrive – while also achieving new levels of performance. They treat all with appreciation, dignity, and respect. It is through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to their employees and partners that they will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for their customers.
Why They Need You
The Sales Engineer – ExM (Enterprise Service/Asset Management) will be responsible for market success in for the Commercial team. You will be responsible for communicating the EXM value proposition to commercial prospects. You will develop a strong partnership with your designated Territory Managers to provide a comprehensive and compelling message to executive and technology leaders across all industries within the region. You will be leading interactive pre-sales discovery meetings, analyzing customers’ current technology and architecture, operational and business needs. Owning deep-dive technical discussion, and then developing a tailor-made presentation.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work directly with designated sales representatives to help them create solutions focused on IT Service and Asset Management and how they deliver value to customers’ IT management and operational challenges.
- Oversee and participate in initial discovery meetings with customers, providing platform demos and highly technical Proof of Value engagements for both existing customers and new sales opportunities that showcase our IT Service and Asset Management solutions
- Be the direct conduit translating customer challenges into technical solutions, positioning Ivanti to solve those challenges.
- Function as a technical expert throughout sales engagements, ensuring that tactical motions in the pre-sales and POV process line up with strategic account goals.
- Partner with sales to ensure maximum technical effectiveness and consistent customer experience throughout the POV process.
- Consistently address our customers’ needs through astute verbal, written, & presentation skills.
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with the customer, in addition to relationships with peers and partners.
- Participate and speak at marketing events and conferences.
- Staying current on the Service and Asset Management market and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers.
- Travel expected to be 10-30% to engage with customers and prospects in person (dependent on current business environment).
Who are you?
- 2-5 years’ sales experience within the Enterprise Software (preferably SaaS) or related high technology in customer-facing or customer support positions.
- Software pre-sales or related value-based influential technical-selling expertise with IT Management tools and processes.
- Experience presenting at multiple level, from C-Suite to Solution users.
- Experience taking ownership of complex projects and producing successful outcomes.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to win in the market against stiff competition.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and oral media.
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with both C-level execs at customers as well as with individuals with Ivanti’s internal and external eco-system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineer or equivalent experience.
If you’re interested, reach out to Allan Gomes.