Regional Sales Manager – MI, IN, OH
Location: Remote but must be in MI, IN, OH
TalentHunt is a North American premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a North American leader in the powder coatings and surface solutions industry. They have manufacturing operations all across the globe and are often recognized as one the top places to work.
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Regional Sales Manager for Michigan, Northern, IN and Northern, OH territory you will be responsible for all sales and managing service delivery
- Understand entire product portfolio and make appropriate product recommendations
- Manage territory growth by creating opportunities through Lead Generation, Prospecting, Cold Calling, and Organic growth within the existing customer base.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing, and margins according to company policy
- Integrate individual sales efforts with other organized marketing activities and/or other regions where required
- Respond to and follow up with all sales inquiries
- Work closely with inside sales and customer experience team
- Strong communication and ability to create and present customer focused sales presentations.
- Research and maintain customer and competitor information key to supporting quote activity in a competitive market
- Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to manage customer base, target accounts, Leads and opportunities
- Ability to review, understand and utilize monthly reports to help manage and grow territory
- Ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, yearly sales for the assigned region
Who are you?
- Strong drive to succeed in meeting or exceeding sales targets is required
- Self-starter able to function well without day-to-day micro-management
- Competencies in problem solving – resolution, product knowledge and customer experience
- Need the capacity to work both independently & under pressure as part of a team
- 3-5 years in the coatings industry
- General Powder Coating knowledge
- Pre-treatment coating knowledge
- Multicultural environment an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinking
- Overnight travel is required
- Some international travel required to attend Sales Meeting
- Passport is required