Partner Sales Manager (Public Sector)
Location: Remote in the US
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Ivanti’s platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure and engaged wherever they are. That starts with them. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, they are the Everywhere Workplace – it’s a great time to work for Ivanti!
They anticipate customers’ needs, are highly responsive, and deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Their mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure and service all of their IT assets.
Why They Need You!
This role will operate within the REGION focus partner business for Ivanti. Ivanti is seeking a highly experienced Partner Sales manager to drive strategic revenue growth across a named set of partners, incl Telco, GSI & Regional SIs, VARS and MSPs. In this role, you work closely with Sales, Marketing, Partner Programs, Sales Engineering. The ideal candidate will possess both a business development/sales background as well as operational executive experience. The ability to communicate business, operational, product and technical challenges and participate in the creation and execution of solutions will be key.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Outside Ivanti –
- Working with Ivanti sales executives to leverage external partners including Global System Integrators, Managed Service Providers, Alliances (Telco, OEM, Cloud) to deliver longer-term, cross-sell/upsell through joint engagement with distribution.
- Within Ivanti –
- Work with Focus Partner Manger to evolve emerging partners as potential future Focus Partners thus improving the Ivanti Ecosystem.
- Point of contact for aligning Ivanti teams; marketing, professional services, LMO, enablement etc. Executing Ivanti channel strategy.
- Working with distribution to co-ordinate and maximize development of Emerging Partners.
- 4x partner pipeline generation from the named set of partners as well as sales, pre-sales and services enablement of those partners.
- Closely aligning with sales to execute contract strategies, deal structure and partner selection
- Closely aligned to REGION leadership and account POD activities.
- Aligns cross functionally on sales-oriented activities, including marketing (field and digital), sales, promotions, tradeshows, and coordination of Partner Enablement.
- Driving customer satisfaction, ensuring targets are consistently met or exceeded by Partners.
To Be Successful in The Role, You Will Have:
- BA degree or equivalent with 5+ years’ experience building and running a Ecosystem or strategic alliances in Public Sector.
- Experience working with alliances and channel partners delivering accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Experience with government procurement process and requirements
- Delivered partner enablement, GTM strategies, Partner Business Planning and Account Reviews
- Experience growing indirect revenue by analyzing data and creating an actionable plan to grow revenue
- Must be willing to travel throughout the REGION including attendance at all business reviews and ad hoc meetings
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes and exemplifies the highest levels of teamwork, personal accountability, and mutual support to the Partner
- Experience with Resellers, GSI’s, CSP’s, ISVs, Telco Carriers and Distribution to increase market share and grow revenue is preferred
- Experience collaborating with internal and external teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, time management and negotiation with stakeholders at all levels.
If you’re interested, reach out to Allan Gomes.