OEM Application Specialist
Location: Hybrid in Delta, BC
TalentHunt is a North American premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a leading distributor in Canada and serves the MRO and OEM end users. They are a 5000+ people company with decades of success in the industrial space, which has helped them become one of the most recognizable brands.
What will you do?
- Responsible for new business development as well as maintaining existing sales with all products but with a focus on hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication products.
- Engage in direct OEM sales activities – prospect for new OEM customers, set appointments for sales efforts, respond to customer’s requirements.
- Work with management to develop sales strategies and new business prospects.
- Identify opportunities to sell portfolio of products & services and hand off non-focus products to management.
- Effectively manage customer base to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Maintain cooperative and productive team relationships with your fellow staff members.
- Attend training and sales meetings as required.
Who are you?
- 5 years of relevant industry experience with a focus on OEM customers/clients is required.
- CFPS (Certified Fluid Power Specialist) would be an asset.
- Be sales and service oriented.
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Deliver on growth and profitability.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Ability to prospect for new clients.
- Maintain customer relations and build new relationships.
- Analytical and problem solving capability.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be able to build relationships with inside sales force and other team members.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Self motivated and the ability to work independently.
If you’re interested, reach out to Jordan Taylor.