National Accounts Coordinator
Location: Remote but must be in GTA, Ontario
Compensation: 65k to 70k base plus bonus
TalentHunt Inc. is a North American premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a leading and well established player in the ever growing Building Materials industry. They specialise in providing flooring, basement, concrete and subpanel solutions to clients all across Canada and USA. With decades of success under their belt, they are a great company to join where innovation and personal growth are valued.
Why do you want to join?
- Opportunity to progress with the team with potential leadership opportunities
- Join a stable company that prides itself on having a very employee retention rate
- They invest time and effort in not only your skills training but overall career development
What will you do?
You will juggle multiple responsibilities and will be responsible for assisting NAM and VP with presentations, order management, tracking, POS analysis, etc. to provide first-rate customer service to national accounts by responding to customer inquiries in a professional and prompt manner.
- Completing new vendor setup on customer’s website.
- Completing new item setup forms for customers (on various forms and on websites)
- Support the sales and product teams on the development of customer presentations, new item set up and performing and tracking a competitive analysis to monitor what is currently available at retail.
- Maintenance of all customer price lists/ conditions and customer catalogue database / product numbers
- Running various reports on a daily / weekly basis — NAM and VP
- Participate in inter-departmental meetings, coordinating for the NAM and VP
- Entering the customer’s sales orders in the company’s SAP system and providing customers with order acknowledgements.
- Ensuring pricing accuracy and making any resulting follow-up.
- Acting as the liaison between the customer and the various other departments within the company to ensure inquiries are handled in a timely fashion. RTV, Invoicing, AP, AR, etc.
- Provide a high quality of after-sales customer service by ensuring fast and dedicated attention to any customer request or problematic situation
- Contribute to the standardization, documentation and maintenance of customer processes to ensure versatility and training within the Customer Service group
- Provide support with compiling and packing product samples for customers / sales as required
- Act as a liaison between National Account Manager and other departments including product development, marketing, production, as well as coordinating with the sales team.
Who are you?
- Proven experience in a similar role in the building materials, construction, B2B or other relevant industry
- Independent mindset who does well without any micro managing
- People person: comfortable meeting prospects and current customers to drive revenue
- Strong communication and time management skills