Mental Health Specialist
Location: Regina, SK
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is one of the only biopharmaceutical companies in the world focusing exclusively on brain diseases, recognized for having helped hundreds of millions of people with brain diseases. They are dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. To fulfill this purpose, they are engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, and commercialization of pharmaceuticals across the world.
Why do you want to join?
- Be part of a regional team that is highly effective, motivated, innovative and enthusiastic to achieve sales objectives
- Comprehensive benefits including health and dental benefits
- Contribution to a pension plan as of day 1
What will you do?
- Achieve territory sales objectives for promoted products in Psychiatry.
- Implement territory plan of action, including field call activities as established by the sales and marketing teams for each defined cycle.
- Build and maintain relations with clients (doctors, nurses, and business partners); identify their needs; inform them about high-quality products.
- Develop and revisit regularly a territory business plan and implement key tactics to maximize selling efforts, optimize growth opportunities and achieve sales.
- Manage field budget adequately to optimize reach and targeted customer interaction.
- Use the CRM (Customer Relations Management System) to ensure that field activities are captured and documented.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or business administration
- A minimum of 2 year of sales experience, ideally in the Canadian pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in the CNS field and/or working with psychiatrists an asset
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Familiar with the use of technology (ie: iPad, apps, etc.) including proficiency with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, etc.); experience with the use of technologies to access HCP
If you’re interested, reach out to Jordan Taylor.