Lead Sales Solutions Architect
Location: Remote in the US
TalentHunt is a North American premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Ivanti’s platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure, and engaged wherever they are. That starts with them. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris, and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, they are the Everywhere Workplace – it’s a great time to work for Ivanti!
They anticipate their customers’ needs, they are highly responsive, and they deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Their mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all of their IT assets.
Teamwork is intrinsic to what they do and why they do it. They are accountable to each other – and support one another. They provide opportunities to grow, learn, add value, and thrive – while also achieving new levels of performance. They treat all with appreciation, dignity, and respect. It is through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to their employees and partners that they will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for their customers.
Why They Need You
The Lead Sales Solutions Architect – Field CTO (FCTO) is a key sales specialist role, supporting the broader sales organization with deep industry & technical knowledge in a focus area. The FCTO will have an active role in providing real world feedback to product teams to enhance the product, driving new features before they are released, and helping educate the sales organization on key components of their focus area technology. The FCTO area provides both immediate and long-term impact with their technical & industry knowledge and will be in a position of influence with prospects and customers. In time, this role has the potential to expand and take on teams focused on other technical specialists.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ability to interact with and influence senior executives within key Enterprise accounts, at both a strategic level with the C-suite, and at a deeper technical level with technical stakeholders. Work to create a “trusted advisor” relationship within these key accounts.
- Recent industry experience and deep technical background in the company’s product portfolio.
- Ability to act as an industry thought leader in both customer meetings and public settings and be the key spokesperson in the region. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded Subject Matter Expert (SME) that has the technical depth to confidently present in front of audiences of all sizes.
- Be a key resource for Marketing. Writing thought-leadership pieces and/or speaking / presenting at conferences as needed.
- Work with product management and engineering to discover and address product gaps, providing real world knowledge on product use.
- Work cross-functionally with the sales, pre-sales, professional services, engineering and marketing teams to accelerate the company’s business and drive customer success.
- Provide technical & industry guidance in customer calls as required, both in person and remote.
- Assist with technical implementations of the product.
- Stay close to industry trends in order to gain a deeper product understanding of the direction of the product portfolio.
- Assist in the Maintenance of the Solution Center Showcase Demo Environment
- Assist with Executive Briefings
- Assist with validating the quality of the responses within our Proposal System
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Professional experience in either software, hardware, or infrastructure engineering that includes technical innovation and leadership.
- Experience co-creating roadmaps at the product management level.
- Experience leading collaboratively and leveraging organizational depth across functional teams.
- Customer facing/consulting experience.
- Ability to lead through influence on important initiatives without authority.
- Ability to think innovatively and solve ambiguous problems.
- Ability and willingness to apply hands-on technical skills and technology to solve business problems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.