Industrial Sales Manager
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Compensation: $110,000 + Commissions
TalentHunt Inc. is a leading provider of talent management and recruiting solutions in North America, with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates find the next challenge that matches their professional and personal growth plans, and connect them with exciting and highly rewarding opportunities at leading companies around the world.
Our client is a leader national distributor of MRO products across the US. With more than 45,000 products and close to 100 years in business, they have a massive footprint across all regions in the US.
Why do you want to join?
- Join a stable national company that is experiences strong annual growth
- Direct opportunity to move to director level sales role
- Strong mentorship opportunities provided by the network of leaders
What will you do?
- Completing the sales training program brings familiarity with company strategy, products, and region
- Empowering individuals to grow sales managers through personal guidance
- Ensure the team is hitting their net new sales and account retention targets
- Emphasis on hands-on experience and leading a team of sales reps and account managers
- Focus on recruiting and developing top sales talent from entry level to tenured folks
- Work with HR team to care personalized career development roadmap and ongoing training programs
- Leading strategic planning by leveraging area knowledge and experience
- Collaborating closely for exceptional service and region management
- Home office support and resources provided to aid in meeting objectives
Who are you?
- 7+ years of experience in hiring and managing an outside sales team
- Minimum 4+ years directly in the MRO space with track record of individual and leadership success
- Experience building business relationships with end-users of maintenance and repair products
- Looking to grow to the next stage of their career by helping their team be successful
- Strong planning and negotiation skills
If you’re interested, reach out to Allan Gomes.