Growth Marketing Manager
Location: Remote in the US
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Ivanti’s platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure and engaged wherever they are. That starts with them. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, they are the Everywhere Workplace – it’s a great time to work for Ivanti!
They anticipate customers’ needs, are highly responsive, and deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Their mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure and service all of their IT assets.
Why They Need You!
The Growth Marketing Manager is accountable for development of end-to-end strategic marketing plans to support achievement of business goals for the aligned region/business unit. This person serves as a marketing business partner to the commercial team in their region/business unit and is responsible for developing marketing plans and analyzing performance on an ongoing basis in order to continuously optimize results to maximize impact.
This person must deeply understand how to develop strategic marketing programs and leverage appropriate value propositions, channels and tactics in order to generate full-funnel demand and achieve defined marketing targets and business outcomes. This role requires a high degree of business acumen in order to translate business objectives into actionable marketing plans and will work with the Demand Center of Excellence and other marketing colleagues to ensure successful campaign execution.
This person must always keep the needs and the experiences of our customers top of mind, ensuring we never compromise the customer experience in our marketing pursuits.
What You Will Be Doing:
Success of this role will be measured based on:
- Meeting growth targets for the businesses, including pipeline and revenue realization for both new logo and existing customers
- Meeting demand funnel KPIs, including volume and conversion
- Successfully building relationships with – and buy-in from – key commercial and business stakeholders
- Successfully predicting marketing’s contribution to outcomes, while continuing to improve marketing’s impact
The growth marketing team is accountable for the following:
- Full-funnel, multi-channel marketing programs – customer x-sell and new logo
- Marketing message, channel & tactic strategy
- Forecasting & delivering KPIs and targets
- Presenting plans & results to stakeholders (sales, marketing and business leadership)
- Managing allocated budget and ROI
- Interlock with cross-functional teams across marketing, sales, business operations and customer success in order to achieve desired outcomes
To Be Successful in The Role, You Will Have:
- 6+ years in B2B demand generation and/or growth marketing
- Broad knowledge of modern B2B multi-channel marketing methodologies
- Proven track record of developing and managing high-performing marketing plans
- Proven track record of tight alignment to sales teams as a partner and peer
- Comfortable taking measurable risks, predicting outcomes, and analyzing results for continuous improvement
- Strong business acumen and budget management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organization
- Acts with integrity, honesty and empathy
If you’re interested, reach out to Allan Gomes.