Global Compensation / Total Rewards Leader
Location: Remote in US or Canada
Salary: Competitive Global Pay – you get paid top dollar no matter what your location
Other Perks: 4 day work week (every Friday off) + remote if desired + a ton more below
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client, a skyrocketing pre-IPO unicorn valued at $6B, is building a network of millions of happy shoppers by making online buying fast, safe and easy. Their platform tackles the problems retailers face through optimizing conversions at checkout with a future-proof solution that increases conversions by 60%. By the end of next year, their network will include one third of all US Shoppers and they are planning to expand globally. Join now to make an immediate impact
Why do you want to join?
- Working with a company in a hyper growth environment that is expanding all across the globe
- Great time to get in and turbo charge your growth along with the company
- Permanently a 4 day work week with every Friday off and remote or hybrid option based on your preference
- More Perks: Flexible PTO, Retirement plans, Phone & Wifi reimbursement and Work-from-home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave
What will you do?
- Manage the compensation function to effectively evaluate, design, propose, implement and communicate strategy
- Ensure attraction and retention of talent and are aligned with the strategy, priorities, business model and culture
- Collaborate with the Talent team in the implementation, and administration of Job Architecture which includes job analysis, matching, leveling, and calibration across business units
- Performing in-depth market pricing and evaluation of new roles/jobs requests
- Help build and socialize compensation-related training and change management materials ensuring materials are easy to understand for technical and non-technical audiences
- Analyze and participate in compensation surveys and other related compensation projects to assess current rewards programs and other related initiatives
Who are you?
- 5+ years of progressive, professional compensation experience.
- Thorough understanding of Global Compensation and the aptitude devise new strategies to attract and retain top talent
- Demonstrated data analysis & quantitative analytic techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources or equivalent
- Experience designing and managing competitive market analysis, forecasting trends, costs, modeling outcomes, base salary structures, incentives etc
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.