Director, Partner Sales (LATAM)
Location: Remote in the US
TalentHunt is a North American premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Ivanti’s platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure, and engaged wherever they are. That starts with them. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris, and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, they are the Everywhere Workplace – it’s a great time to work for Ivanti!
They anticipate their customers’ needs, they are highly responsive, and they deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Their mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all of their IT assets.
Teamwork is intrinsic to what they do and why they do it. They are accountable to each other – and support one another. They provide opportunities to grow, learn, add value, and thrive – while also achieving new levels of performance. They treat all with appreciation, dignity, and respect. It is through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to their employees and partners that they will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for their customers.
Why They Need You
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced and motivated leader to drive revenue growth for the Ivanti Americas Channel Organization.
This is a quota-carrying position which carries a great deal of visibility into our leadership organization and will impact our fast-growing organization. This position reports to the VP of Americas Channel Sales.
This role will be responsible for managing the Latin America channel ecosystem to maximize revenue growth opportunities with consists of resellers, distributors, and agents within this community. In addition, the role of Director Partner Sales plays a critical role through refining the LATAM GTM Strategy as needed building and executing LATAM Channel Strategy from top to bottom, primarily focused on Ivanti’s ExM, Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and Security solutions. Provide Forecast monthly and quarterly forecasting of the LATAM Business Manage and support the Ivanti agents in LATAM
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage teams that includes Sales, Marketing, and Pre-Sales
- Manage multiple channel routes to market team to help accelerate revenue growth
- Achieve sales, profitability, and partner growth objectives
- Manage sales pipeline
- Team with partner marketing to support pipeline generation leveraging MDF
- Drive common vision between Ivanti and partners
- Support the development and execution of the partner’s business plan, advising on strategic development and/or expansion by industry, geography, and solution
- Provide recommendations to improve partner’s sales strategies, coverages, and capabilities.
- Close collaboration with Ivanti leadership
- Develop and execute channel strategy in alignment with Ivanti’s Americas sales model to contribute to sales targets
- Host and run quarterly business reviews
- Drive 10% annual incremental revenue
- Interact and engage with the Americas Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Drive forecast reviews with the Americas Channel Team
- Develop and support execution of approved partner business plans
- Contribute to partner marketing plans
- Attend User Groups/marketing events in the field when appropriate
- Own and drive relationship with Channel Operations and Programs, Partner and Growth Marketing, Professional Services and Product Management to ensure alignment
- Contribution and/or ownership of strategic projects and initiative as direct by VP of Channel Sales
- Must drive cadence of regular calls and meetings, 1:1’s, team meetings etc., that have objectives and goals, driving to clear business outcomes
Who are you?
- 7-10 years of Management and Sales experience within channel partner ecosystem managing relationships in Latin America.
- Previous Management of work teams required
- Speaking Spanish and Portuguese is required.
- Extensive experience with channel partners, service providers or end-customers in a dynamic software environment
- Proven background in strategy and execution along with a desire to build scaled partner programs through cross-functional GTM motions.
- Thorough understanding of channel sales, VAR, Distributors and MSP’s.
- Strong business development skills with demonstrable success in new partner recruitment.
- Highly motivated individual with well-developed business acumen.
- Ability to encourage continuous creativity.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks, attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain C level
- Partner relationships
- Proven experience in supporting partner marketing planning
- Inspire long-term growth opportunities for the team
- Inspire work with a sense of purpose.
- Proven ability to work smarter not harder