Director of Sales – Bilingual (French & English)
Location: Quebec or Ottawa
- 180k to 200k base with uncapped commissions
- Year one OTE of $350k and year two OTE $450k+
- Comprehensive benefits
TalentHunt Inc. is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centres from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a fast growing data & analysis consulting firm focused on AI and digital transformation. They are based out of Quebec and are helping companies bring innovative solutions to life. They have been around for a couple decades and have built a very strong customer base in mid-market and Fortune 500 companies.
Why do you want to join?
- Join a very stable and fast growing company
- Job security: no layoffs during Covid or the recent downturn in the tech markets
- Compounding salary growth: potential to make strong 6 figures year over year
What will you do?
- Build relationships with key clients at senior and mid-management levels.
- Collaborate with cross-territory colleagues and internal teams on lead generation and marketing.
- Stay up-to-date on market trends and competition.
- Communicate the company’s values, offerings, process, and partnerships.
- Set sales goals by forecasting annual quotas, projecting sales volume and profit.
- Manage and grow sales staff through training, coaching, mentoring, and appraisals.
- Contribute to team success and take ownership of projects.
- Identify and solve client issues strategically.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills for communicating with management and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with sales, senior management, and operations to implement sales strategies.
- Drive continuous process improvement with sales and marketing teams.
- Implement and adopt sales and marketing automation platforms.
- Provide reports and insights to the sales and marketing organisation.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, and provide periodic reporting on demand generation, pipeline trends, conversion rates, target accounts, market segmentation, win/loss, and age.
- Monitor the quality of sales and marketing information and implement data improvement programs.
Who are you?
- 10+ years of experience in a sales role with at least 3 years leading a team.
- 7+ in selling data and analytics consulting services to a diverse range of industries in Canada and the US.
- Bilingual in French and English is a must.
- Proven track record of leading a team and ramping up new hires
- Track record of success in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
- Strong skills in presentation, client relationship building, emphasising excellence, negotiation, and prospecting.
- Adept in creativity, sales planning, independence, and motivation.
If you’re interested, reach out to Corina Alias.