Customer Service Representative
Location: GTA, ON (Hybrid)
Salary: 60k to 70k base + 10% bonus
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is one of the biggest companies in North America providing solutions to the tooling, automotive and consumer goods industries. With more than 2000 employees, 60+ years in business and revenue close to $600 million, they are taking all the right steps to capture more market share.
Why do you want to join?
- Progression: Clear path to moving up into leadership roles based on performance
- Mentorship: Work with the sharpest professionals in the industrial space and get the opportunity to have them as your mentors
- Job security: Stable company that solves key problems for the biggest industries in North America and has a growing revenue number
What will you do?
- Manages voicemail/calls from internal and external customers – handles all calls immediately and in a professional manner ensuring superior customer service.
- Processes and manages orders (completed by 10 am each day) while applying independent thinking and alignment with functional areas to deliver orders on time and in full.
- Manages pricing and delivery issues for all orders – validate/ensure all orders have correct pricing/promotions/off invoice discounts with proper backup.
- Communicates and coordinates with warehouse, freight carriers and team members to ensure orders are fulfilled, shipped, and delivered on time in accordance with customer’s instructions.
- Investigates and submits transportation claims for customer shortages/damages.
- Investigates warehouse errors, i.e. mis-picks/shortages/overages and submits fines/claims when needed.
- Create and maintain SOP’s to meet the customer’s requirements – updates to existing order entry procedures, documents as necessary and publishes as required.
- Supports other functions in Supply Chain as needed to meet corporate objectives.
- Produce and distribute daily sales reports by noon every day.
- Prepares purchase orders for Marketing’s promotional builds – all purchase orders will be signed by the General Manager.
- Prepares and coordinates courier pickup, as needed.
Who are you?
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Service.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and use internal ERP.
- Able to build and maintain positive and respectful internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of general order processing and logistics procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated customer service ability to influence customers and provide fiscally responsible order fulfillment solutions.
- Able to learn and apply current product knowledge to be effective in essential functions.
- Ability to organize and analyze data and summarize information for management review.
- Able to effectively communicate and collaborate on cross-functional projects.
- Capable of effectively communicating information orally and in the form of spreadsheets or written reports.
- Competent in application and use of ERP, vendor software, MS office applications, reporting tools and other platforms in the execution of essential functions.
- Able to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Ability to independently manage deliverables while balancing multiple demands, competing priorities and deadlines within capacity constraints.
- Ability to take initiative while seeking appropriate guidance.
- Broad understanding of interrelation of various business functions.
- Ability to review orders and resolve pricing issues in a timely manner, following customer and company guidelines.
If you are interested, reach out to Anita Levitas.