Business Development Engineer
Location: Toronto, ON
Salary: 75k + Bonus
Other Perks: 3 weeks vacation + Benefits
TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our GREEN client is an innovator in products made for the built environment using recycled polymers. Architects, builders, engineers, contractors and acoustics consultants around the world trust their products are designed for superior performance. This makes our client one of the world’s leading engineering resources.Their mission is to be the largest recycler of polymer waste in the world. They desire to be in every new building that is constructed in the world. Their goal will be achieved by designing, testing and manufacturing more innovative and sustainable products that deliver the same superior performance that continues to divert waste from landfills.
Why do you want to join?
- Staying positive, fighting hard and always supporting our teammates are our core values and we provide a cultivated, people-centered environment which, for the right person, can mean the potential for rapid personal growth and recognition.
- We encourage free thinking without bureaucracy and don’t believe in keeping people in their boxes and with that some of our best ideas have come from all areas of business.
- With 3 international offices located in UK, UAE and Singapore, we like to think of ourselves as one big international family. It also means that our client’s team is diverse and that our values transcend borders.
What will you do?
- Establish and manage relationships with all key contacts in the regions including, but not limited to engineers, architects, acoustical consultants, developers and contractors.
- Manage all aspects of major projects in the region that require acoustic design solutions and / or that use competing products in commercial and other building types.
- Participate in development and strive to achieve your OKRs
- Explore and close new business opportunities by developing project-specific strategies that integrate our client’s products, communicating project-specific strategies with key contacts, and communicating responses to objections.
- Contribute creatively to the development of new products as well as in any other area of the business
- Monitor and analyze daily sales, margin and customer relationship management for your region
- Penetrate and understand your region in depth and your customers personally where it can gain dominant market share
- Schedule regular customer contacts (in person if applicable, virtual or whatever creative support you can find) in your area in order to increase our customers’ market share and maintain strong partnerships
- Become a trusted advisor and resource to the construction community
- Possible travel in the future as necessary
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor’s degree (ideally in engineering but certainly not required) and over your 2+ years of business experience you have shown rapid career progression.
- You are perfectly bilingual French-English.
- You have the motivation to achieve your goals and tackle demanding tasks.
- You seize opportunities and know how to prioritize your time while taking responsibility for your actions.
- You are responsible for your goals and key results and you enjoy meeting new people and networking with individuals within our industry and our core values and our goal to resonate with you.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.