Business Development Associate
Location: Remote in Ontario, preferably southeastern Ontario
TalentHunt is a North American premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a industry leading mid-size company that helps employers by being their one stop solution for all things related to employee benefit programs. From health claims to employee recognition program, their team is able to provide solutions tailored to the need of each employer and their employees.
What will you do?
- Work closely with senior sales leadership to promote benefit products, identify new partners, and grow market share.
- Travel throughout southeastern Ontario to service existing partners and develop new opportunities.
- Conduct ongoing client needs assessment to identify opportunities of upselling and cross-selling.
- Adopt a consultative sales approach along with strong negotiation skills to maintain required margins.
- Work with a third-party administrator for advisors, plan sponsors and plan members.
Who are you?
- Must be licensed in Life, Accident & Sickness, or become licensed within four months of hire.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in Business.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and energetic with strong negotiation skills and “big picture” thinking.
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently.
- Effective time-management and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills, as well as financial and business skills.
- Experience working with and knowledge of group insurance benefit products/industry is
If you’re interested, reach out to Jordan Taylor.