Account Technology Strategist
Location: Remote in the US
TalentHunt is a North American premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with delivery centers from coast to coast. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Ivanti’s platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure, and engaged wherever they are. That starts with them. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris, and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, they are the Everywhere Workplace – it’s a great time to work for Ivanti!
They anticipate their customers’ needs, they are highly responsive, and they deliver innovative solutions that exceed their expectations. Their mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all of their IT assets.
Teamwork is intrinsic to what they do and why they do it. They are accountable to each other – and support one another. They provide opportunities to grow, learn, add value, and thrive – while also achieving new levels of performance. They treat all with appreciation, dignity, and respect. It is through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to their employees and partners that they will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for their customers.
Why They Need You
The Account Technology Strategist (ATS) is at the forefront of our digital transformation efforts for our enterprise customers. The ATS works exclusively to support the business of customers, map business scenarios to the technical foundation, understand and translate the customer priorities and desired outcomes, and orchestrate resources in the customer’s digital journey. The ATS’ technical acumen enables customers to do business in new disruptive ways. The ATS drives the adoption of all the Ivanti products. The ATS is the owner of the technical relationship with the customer and acts as a virtual CTO.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be focused on the following priorities:
- Own, manage and develop the technical business relationships with the technology influencers/decision makers of the customers
- Lead the translation of the customer’s desired business outcomes into technical architecture Influence & orchestrate the technical delivery of all technical resources involved in delivering the customers’ desired outcome
Your specific actions will include:
- Digital Transformation – Disrupting the mindset of customers and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase Ivanti’s unique value proposition
- Cyber Security Thought Leadership – Understand current cyber security trends and government mandates and explain these to customers with the value Ivanti brings
- Technology Leadership – influencing the design of technical architectures to support customer’s business outcomes
- Technical Sales Leadership – differentiating yourself by having a strong focus on both technology and business
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years technical consulting, technical consultative selling, business consulting, practice building, or related technical/sales experience. Knowledge of one our technical pillars is highly desired.
- Pre-Sales engineering or consulting experience with any of the following technologies: Mobile
- Device Management, Endpoint Management, Service & Asset Management Software, Patch
- Management, or VPN/SASE.
- Knowledge of system and application design.
- Familiarity with Ivanti products.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Experience writing responses for technical RFIs/RFPs
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working with effective technical teams
- 5+ years of technical sales experience
- Additional training or education in business, sales, or marketing preferred
- Experience selling or consulting to Federal, DoD, or SLED customers