TalentHunt Inc is a North America premier talent management and recruitment solutions provider with consultants across Canada and the US. We help candidates figure out the next challenge that fits their professional and personal growth plans and match them with exciting and very rewarding opportunities with leading companies across the globe.
Our client is a Canadian leader in the construction tech industry and is providing real time solutions through their software and hardware products. They have partnered with some of the biggest names in the industry and have grown steadily over the last few years. A perfect blend of industry knowledge, strong revenue growth and a very talented team has helped them build a very happy client base.
Why do you want to join?
- Join a growing company that is hiring when everyone is firing
- They are in the construction industry >> the fastest growing and the most stable industry out there
- Growth potential – you will grow as the team gets bigger. Great time to get in at the floor level
What will you do?
- This role starts of as a pure hunting role and is focused on net new logos
- Focus will be selling in the construction space to general contractors, sub-contractors, on-site PMs and on site superintendents
- You will own all the accounts you bring in and will get some existing accounts based on your success
- The role will evolve into a mix of hunting plus account management role >> it will be approximately a 70/30 mix
- Maintaining a healthy pipeline through prospecting, up-selling and cross-selling activities.
- Negotiating conditions and contractual deals with large projects consisting of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to carry out presentations and demos to stakeholders
Who are you?
- 4+ years of sales experience in the constructions or building materials industry
- Track record of hunting net new accounts and growing YoY book of business
- Ability to travel within Canada and USA when necessary
- Experience with sales tool such as LinkedIn Sales Nav, Zoominfo, Outreach, Salesforce, Dodge, Kennected a strong asset